Watchfinder is one of Europe’s largest pre-owned watch retailers and we have over twelve years' experience selling watches on-line. In that time we have sold over £110m worth of watches. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is changing the way the industry works, and a great prospect for someone looking for a career in the watch industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic and conscientious candidate to join our HQ in Maidstone, Kent. As an assistant within the Stock data management team you will be responsible for physically processing the watches (and the associated boxes) through the various departments within the organisation. You will also be expected to manage the digital catalogue by scanning for errors and keeping the data entries up to date.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous administration experience with an exceptional eye for detail.
- An extremely conscientious approach. This is a zero error environment.
- Highly IT literate and numerate.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers and through a number of mediums including email, phone and face to face.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Luxury jewellery / watch retail experience.
- External Jewellery or Retail qualifications.
- Jewellery and watch product knowledge.
A leader in the luxury market is seeking a permanent paralegal/legal executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-moving company, dealing with a broad range of commercial work in the high-end industry. You will be based in Maidstone.
Working closely with senior management and external legal providers, you will be required to:
- Review and report on a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Draft and amend commercial contracts
- Deal with document management
- Manage template agreements
- Assist with IP, including expanding our trade mark portfolio and dealing with infringement of our trade marks and other IP rights
- Assist with HR compliance
- Assist with regulatory and other compliance, including DSRs and other consumer law
- Assist with insurance, including ensuring compliance and processing claims
- Assist with dispute resolution
- Liaise with external advisors (legal and insurance)
- Assist all departments as required
- Keep the business updated with legal developments
- Identify and manage legal risks
- Carry out legal research
- Train staff at all levels of the business as required
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties
- A legal background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The confidence to deal with senior management
- To be a pro-active self starter, organised and capable of using initiative
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to take ownership. You will be happy to undertake some administrative duties (including those related to our insurance policies) and be flexible to undertake a variety of tasks
- Ability to project manage
- To be comfortable working autonomously, as sole legal support. You will need to organise your budget, legal resource subscriptions, working systems, as well as CPD/practicing certificate (if relevant)
The ideal candidate will have completed their LPC and will have commercial contracts experience, whether gained in-house or in private practice.
The ideal candidate will be available to start work as soon as possible.
Salary £20,000 to £30,000 D.O.E
Watchfinder is one of Europe’s largest pre-owned watch retailers with over twelve years' experience selling watches online. In that time the company has sold over £110 million of watches. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is a leader in the luxury industry, and a great prospect for someone looking to broaden their skill set in a relaxed and creative environment.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated, enthusiastic and conscientious addition to our technical team based in Maidstone, Kent. Expect to be involved in a wide range of projects that will allow growth and expansion of your abilities. Candidates with an ability to think laterally and produce solutions to complex problems will be most likely to succeed. Your work will have a direct impact on the day-to-day operation of the business, so attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a tight-knit team is vital. CPD is provided and expected.
We have a wide range of dynamic projects that the successful candidate will be working on, from web-based internal management systems to mobile tools, and everything in between. We also look to test and develop new technologies as they become available. Our projects operate on both the long- and short-term, so you must be able to manage your workload around deadlines and maintain good lines of communication within the team.
The successful candidate will be provided with:
- An MSDN subscription
- A MacBook Pro
- A Xamarin business license
- A Plurasight subscription
- Access to any training required
Technologies All of our systems are written with C# as the core language. Our web-based projects use the following frameworks:
- ASPNet MVC version 4 and 5
- ASPNet WebAPI
- Angular JS
Data and Search technologies:
- Elastic Search
We have openings for developers of all experience levels, from junior to senior, as our team has a requirement for expansion over the foreseeable future as the company continues to grow. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Salary £20,000 to £45,000 D.O.E
Watchfinder is one of the world's leading pre-owned watch retailers, catering to the needs of over 4.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over ten years' experience, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches, tirelessly developing new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over fifty different brands. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is changing the way the industry works, and a great prospect for someone looking for a career in the watch industry. If you are a dedicated, enthusiastic and intuitive person, Watchfinder could well be the company for you.