As the ‘Official Timekeeper of the EFL Play-Off Finals’ 2018, we are celebrating by giving you the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the Championship, League 1 or League 2 Football Play-Off Finals game of your choosing, to be held on 26th May – 28th May.
The winning entrants will be chosen and contacted on Friday 25th May, and will be given full ticket collection details.
Competition closes 12:00 midday (GMT) 25/05/2018 – Terms & Conditions Apply
Watchfinder's Terms and Conditions
The competition to win the "Gift" is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Winners will be selected at random at 4pm on Friday 25th May.
- The winner of the competition will receive the Gift free of charge, which will be available for collection at Wembley Stadium on the day of the match.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted for each competition and multiple entries using the same information will be treated as void.
- If we cannot contact the selected winner, the entry is ineligible, the winner fails to claim the Gift or otherwise fails to provide information that we need in order to make the Gift available, the Gift will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- We do not accept responsibility for entries not accepted due to incomplete or missing data and or failure to meet the terms set out within these terms & conditions.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that under no circumstances will the winner be permitted to return the Gift for a refund.
- The winner agrees to comply with our reasonable instructions in order to administer the competition.
- Winners agree to abide by the EFL and Wembley Stadium rules on behaviour and dress code, and will bring ID with them to the stadium (passport or driving license)
- The competition is as stated, is non-transferable, no cash alternative will be offered and no change will be given.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the competition at any time without notice.
- The competition is not available to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and is subject to availability.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over as at the start date of the competition, except employees of Watchfinder.co.uk Limited, anyone else professionally associated with the competition or any member of their households.
- If any term is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term shall be deleted to the minimum extent required and the validity and enforceability of other provisions shall not be affected.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- The competition is provided by Watchfinder.co.uk Limited t/as Watchfinder & Co (company number 04524723), whose registered office address is at 37 St Margaret’s Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TU, and whose trading address is at Invicta House, Pudding Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1NX. All references to ‘our’ and ‘we’ are to Watchfinder.co.uk Limited.